- High-quality material Our glass cutter is carefully made of high-quality stainless steel, not easy to rust, tough and durable, at the same time, the electric glass bottle cutter adopts 110W pure copper motor, which is full of power, and the speed can reach 6000r/min, which can help you cut quickly with high efficiency.
- Adjustable speed The speed of the electric cutting machine can be adjusted in seven speeds. You can adjust it according to the material and thickness of the bottle, which is more convenient and safer.
- Diy Creativity & Environmental Protection】 This is a really fun item, what you do with it is only limited by your imagination. It’s ideal for crafter’s and diy enthusiasts.
- Wide use Instead of discarding the bottle, we can use it for other purposes, Our glass bottle cutter machine can cut glass, ceramic, plastic and other materials and bottles of various shapes, like making square lamps with square bottles, creating a candle lamp or a vase with round bottles to create your own decorations for your home and effectively use excess bottles. It also can protect our environment to some extent.
- Creative DIY Glass Bottle Cutter -Enrich your life with creativity and imaginationSteps for Cutting Glass Bottle1. Adjust the height of the machine so that its blade is consistent with the height of the wine bottle you want to cut2. Turn on the machine switch and the water pipe switch3. Wear gloves, And align the bottle to the cutting knife. Push and rotate the bottle with balanced force with your hands. rotate the bottle carefully for a circle to create a crack.
4. Cutting is complete
5. At last smooth the edge with sandpaper.
6. turn off the machine.
Electric bottle Glass Bottle Cutter DIY Wine Bottle Cutter
+ Free Shipping Glass Cutting Tools
Free shipping on orders over 899 rs.
- No-Risk Money Back Guarantee!
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
|Dimensions||35 × 19 × 23 cm|
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now