- Sharpens stainless steel, carbon steel and much more
- Excellent for a variety of knives and tools
- Size: 150 x 50 x 25 millimeter
- Silicone Carbide Combination Stone
- Perfect for knives sharpening
- The glass grinding stone is used to grind the sharp edges of a freshly cut glass.
- Its both sides have different grit to grind sharp edges. Made with silicon carbide
Cumi Combination Stone, Glass Grinding Knief sharpening stone LIST109 150mm x 50mm x 25mm, Black – PACK OF 2PC
+ Free Shipping
The glass grinding stone is used to grind the sharp edges of a freshly cut glass. Its both sides have different grit to grind sharp edges. Made with silicon carbide and aloxide
Protects glazier from cuts and wounds.Higher product life
Most economic way to grind glass
Technical specification: – Diameter – 100 mm, Thickness – 25 mm, Grit – 60/80, Weight – 380 gm, Material – silicon carbide and aloxide
Availability: 1 in stockGlass Cutting Tools
Free shipping on orders over 899 rs.
- No-Risk Money Back Guarantee!
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 2.5 cm|
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now