- Flap Wheel is made with silicone abrasive grain cross pads bonded on a sturdy base disc. In glass bevelling; Flap Wheel is used after rough grinding with grinding wheel.
- Glass Flap Wheel makes a semi-mirror finish on glass before the final finish with cerium oxide or chrome oxide slurry.
- Required stock removal is assured by highly dense overlapped cross pads. The flexibility of a Flap Wheel is an advantage for smoothing curved profiles.
- Flaps made with an appropriate percentage of silicon carbide and corundum bonded with a suitable resin makes this product most favourable for glass grinding and semi-polishing.
- A suitable grit size is used for semi-finishing. For final finish;apply cerium oxide with non-woven felt pad/disc. Recommended for dry grinding.
- Fits on all angle grinders. Diameter 4 “. Bore 16 mm thickness