- For glass, ceramics, marble and other hard and brittle materials drilling.
- Head made using diamond plating, tooth edges are sharp, than ordinary plated hole saw more durable.
- Opening hole are neat and smooth, no broken edges, and no tremor phenomenon.
- Chip evacuation are more easily, improving the speed of opening.
- SIZE – 26 mm(0.63-inch) Drilling Diameter, 7mm(0.28-inch) Shank Diameter.
- DIAMOND COATED – Diamond coating enhances the drilling speed, which makes the bit more sharp.
- NICKEL PLATED SURFACE – Nickel plating surface can extend the service life and enhance the surface corrosion resistance.
- SPECIAL DESIGN – Slotted edge makes it more sharp, works more efficient. Side open can remove the waste to keep the drill bit clean.
- APPLICATIONS – Perfect for drilling glass, ceramics, porcelain, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, limestone, slate, marble, granite, light stone and fiberglass. (Need to be used at a low speed; Always use lubrication (water) when processing, otherwise the hole saw will burn.)
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.