A TO Z Glass Bottle Cutter,5 Rounds Adjustable Bottle Cutter Machine Wine Bottle Cutter Glass Cutter Cutting Tool
+ Free Shipping
- Put the glass bottle (better wine bottle or beer bottle) on the support to confirm where you want to cut
- Install the fixing baffle and the screw to the suitable position. Adjust the wheels. Wear gloves. And align bottle to the cutting knife
- Push and rotate the bottle with balanced force with all your hands
- Put 2 rubber ring on both sides of the cutting line on the bottle (The optimal distance between the two rubber rings is less than 1CM)
- Rinse alternately with boiling water and cold water(each time for more than 40 seconds) to the cutting line between the 2 rubber rings, until the bottle separates (If the bottle doesn’t separate, please repeat the 5th step. NOTE: please use enough hot water,preferably boiling water).
- Rubbing the cutting surface with sanding paper.
- Make sure that both hands rotate the bottle at the same time to get a flat line while cutting and not letting the boiling water overflow between the two rubbers band while pouring(The optimal distance between the two rubber rings is less than 1CM) Otherwise the edge of the bottle may not be so flat
- Please clean up the residual label before cutting the bottle (the glue on the label will shorten the life of the cutter head).
- In order to protect the cutting blade, you can use the cutter oil regularly after a long time of use
Availability: 28 in stockArt & Craft Work Equipment
Free shipping on orders over 899 rs.
- No-Risk Money Back Guarantee!
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
|Dimensions||16 × 32 × 2 cm|
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now